This Easy Paleo Chili is delicious, but quick to make. The perfect weeknight meal! Common ingredients come together to create a flavorful dish.
I love chili, but I don’t always want to spend a lot of time dicing up lots of peppers or adding a long list of different spices. Sometimes I just want a simple, easy, no hassle meal and that’s why I came up with this recipe. It’s so quick, but it still has so much flavor. The only chopping is an onion and if you’re really not feeling it, you can always buy it pre-chopped. I’ve done that plenty of times!
The ingredients are simple and you probably have them all on hand. I like using fire roasted tomatoes because I think it adds a nice smokey flavor to it. It gives it that cooked-all-day flavor even when you don’t have the time to actually cook it all day. This is not a spicy chili, but you could definitely add some cayenne pepper for some heat.
I served this on zucchini noodles which is super good, but it’s also awesome on baked fries. Chili fries- yum!!
You will love how fast this can be made and how delicious it is. Top it with whatever you like- tomatoes, onion, or cheese (if you do dairy). This is a great dinner that everyone will love.
- 2 pounds grass-fed beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 14.5oz can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 28oz can crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- salt to taste (about 1 teaspoon)
- Brown the beef and drain and excess fat.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 30 minutes or up to several hours if desired.
- Serve over zucchini noodles, baked potato, or sweet potato