Hey and welcome! I’m Jessica DeMay, also known as Jay, and this is a place for me to share everything I make.
Here’s a few random facts about me in no particular order:
1. I’m 30 and have been married 10 years.
2. I am a follower of Jesus and I’m so grateful for his love and grace. I wouldn’t be where I am today without him.
3. My favorite foods are pizza, grapefruit, and all things spicy.
4. I am a self-taught cook/baker and have had many fails.
5. I live in Michigan and I absolutely love it! There’s still a lot of places I haven’t been to and I’m looking forward to traveling to them.
6. Farmers Markets are one of my favorite things. I believe in eating local and supporting small local businesses. I wish they were year long here.
7. I love coffee and my husband has gotten so good at making pour-over. I prefer it to buying it from a coffee shop. Its amazing!
8. I make treats for church every week. I love having a place to bring new recipes to- they all enjoy it too.
9.. I love to sing and dance…but only in my house when no one is around!
10. I have a serious obsession with Trader Joes. The closest one is an hour away and I go a couple times a month. Every time I go I buy ALL THE THINGS!
11. I am an introvert to the core. I love being alone and gatherings wear me out.
12. I met my husband when I was 19 and we were married within 6 months of our first date. He’s my best friend and biggest supporter.
13. This past year I have gotten into baking competitions. I have taken first place a couple times and I find it fun, but very nerve-racking!