These Paleo Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs are the perfect appetizer, snack, or meal! Easy to make and the most delicious eggs you’ll ever have!
These do require a little prep work, like making hard boiled eggs and Chipotle Mayo. You can take the short cut and buy hard boiled eggs, but I am never as happy with the taste and texture of those. Trader Joe’s sells a cage free version for a good price, but homemade is still better. Sir Kensington makes a chipotle mayo that I have used when I’m pressed for time, but homemade wins here too because of price. I can make it cheaper. Convenience is nice though! Just realize that the store bought isn’t Whole30 compliant, but mine is- if that’s something you’re following.
One tip I have when making these is to put the creamy mixture in a sandwich baggie and cut the tip off and squeeze the filling into the centers. That makes it clean and easy. I’ve been doing it that way for years and I love it!
These can be made ahead- just keep the eggs and mixture separate and fill right before serving. They are perfect for parties, as appetizers, and even as a meal. They are smokey, creamy, and addictively good! You won’t be able to stop at one!
Here is the link to my Chipotle Mayo one more time- you will love it!!
- 12 hard boiled eggs, (organic, cage free, pasteurized)
- 1 cup Chipotle Mayo, homemade or store bought
- 6 pieces bacon, baked and broken into small pieces
- Slice eggs in half length wise and put all the yolks in a bowl.
- Add the Chipotle Mayo to the yolks and mash with a fork to combine. Get it as smooth as possible.
- Put the mixture in a plastic sandwich baggie and cut the tip off. Fill each egg with the mixture and top with bacon.