These Coconut Oil No Bake Cookies are a delicious twist on the original. Made completely dairy and gluten free, but just as delicious!
I made these delicious no-bake cookies with Golden Barrel Refined Coconut Oil and they came out amazing! They are completely dairy and gluten free and so easy to make! I made 6 batches and brought them to church and everyone loved them! No one could tell they were any different which I think is a good thing. They are so delicious and the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
I’m looking forward to making these for my dad when he comes to visit next month. He gave up dairy, but there’s no way he’s giving up his favorite cookie!
- 3 1/4 cup oats (gf if necessary)
- 1/2 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil, measured as liquid
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cashew milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 2 cups Golden Barrel Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- CLICK HERE for the full recipe on Golden Barrel's site.